(British Indian Ocean Territory)
- Specialized in managing a wide range of domain portfolios
- Nearly every domain extension worldwide available for registration
- Successful in the domain business since 2004
- Numerous direct accreditations
- Automation of the ordering processes
- All functions are controllable via API
- Nameservers at 40 different locations worldwide and Anycast DNS without extra charge
- Registrant details are protected through Whois-Privacy
- Two-factor authentication with Mobile TAN
- SSL, DNSSEC and DANE available for many domains to increase security
- Professional telephone support at regular rate
- Targeted e-mail support via our ticket system
- Comprehensive knowledge base available 24 hours a day
- 5 star ratings
Due to increased costs in purchasing and our already very favorable prices, we unfortunately have to adjust the prices for the TLDs .ch and .li. Therefore, as of 01.01.2022, the prices for registrations and renewals will increase by one euro to 16.07* EUR.
The Swedish Internet Foundation has updated its terms and conditions for .se and .nu domains.
The revised version of the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at: https://internetstiftelsen.se/en/how-to-register-a-domain-name/terms-and-conditions-for-se-and-nu-domains/.
Register and manage your domains round the clock, 24 hours a day. With the registration in real time you get numerous domains already within a few seconds. Define the registrant, further contacts and also nameservers with all supported record types by yourself.
With three independent name servers we offer a high reliability. You can use our name servers (NS) also under your domain name as virtual nameservers. If you operate your own NS you can use our name servers as secondary DNS. If you are a developer you can use our API (XML-RPC/JSON-RPC) to manage your domains.
Our competent support team will assist you promptly with all requests. We are at your service, via e-mail, round-the-clock and can be contacted by phone during business hours. Answers to many questions are available in our knowledge base that is also reachable outside business hours.