(British Indian Ocean Territory)
- Specialized in managing a wide range of domain portfolios
- Nearly every domain extension worldwide available for registration
- Successful in the domain business since 2004
- Numerous direct accreditations
- Automation of the ordering processes
- All functions are controllable via API
- Nameservers at 14 different locations worldwide and Anycast DNS without extra charge
- Registrant details are protected through Whois-Privacy
- Two-factor authentication with Mobile TAN
- SSL, DNSSEC and DANE available for many domains to increase security
Very few people know that .GG has been the country-specific top-level domain of the small but historic Channel Island Guernsey for almost 25 years. Despite its geographical affiliation, .GG domains are available to everyone in the world. In recent years this domain extension has become more and more popular as a result of large companies and organizations using .GG domains.
Anyone who is familiar with sports and video gaming knows that "GG" means "good game". It is used as a sign of sportsmanship and to express that you had fun competing against your opponents and that it was a fair match. Since the end of the 90s, it has been common practice and part of the etiquette of many video gamers to say GG after every game or to post it in the chat. Comparable to a handshake or a hug at the end of a live sports event.
Register and manage your domains round the clock, 24 hours a day. With the registration in real time you get numerous domains already within a few seconds. Define the registrant, further contacts and also nameservers with all supported record types by yourself.
With 5 independent name servers we offer a high reliability. You can use our name servers (NS) also under your domain name as virtual nameservers. If you operate your own NS you can use our name servers as secondary DNS. If you are a developer you can use our API (XML-RPC) to manage your domains.
Our competent support team will assist you promptly with all requests. We are at your service, via e-mail, round-the-clock and can be contacted by phone during business hours. Answers to many questions are available in our knowledge base that is also reachable outside business hours.